PATHWAY COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
At Pathway Communications Group, our primary mission is helping our customers succeed. We fulfill that mission by building teams of outstanding IT technologists, creative problem solvers, and innovative achievers.
Pathway Communications is a leading provider of telecommunication and networking solutions from over 40 providers worldwide. Founded in 2007, Pathway Communications has quickly established itself as a recognized leader within the information technology field and has helped businesses drastically reduce their telecommunication expenses while increasing the performance and quality of their services and networks. Pathway Communications offers unbiased and independent telecommunications and network consulting services to help our clients throughout the entire process from the initial consultation to design, RFP management, project management and implementation.
Pathway Communications offers its clients strategic and reliable solutions, while leveraging our unique ability to shop and offer the lowest priced products and services from a wide variety of technology providers. At Pathway Communications, we deliver all of this at to you and your business all while maintaining our standard of excellence and our goal of long term business relationships.
Pathway Communications is headquartered in Rutherford, New Jersey, and is staffed to support our clients needs with back office support, account managers, sales and marketing, and telecom network consultants.
OUR CODE OF ETHICS
The Pathway Communications Code of Ethics details the core guidelines of our professionalism. This encompasses crucial issues such as: conflicts of interest, good faith representation and public perception. The core ethics listed below are essential to Pathway’s professionalism for all of our representatives, associates, and affiliates. Integrity, honesty, and transparency are fundamental principles embodied by this Code, which sets forth obligations of ethical conduct within the entire Pathway Communications organization. Pathway Communications has adopted this Code in order to provide high ethical standards and to safeguard the clients and the carriers whom we represent. Pathway Communications, and all of its employees and associates shall always: comply with this Code; avoid association with any entity whose practices violate this Code and strive to uphold, maintain, and improve the integrity, reputation, and practice of Pathway Communications Group and its clients and customers.
In addition to the code of ethics that has been instituted by Pathway Communications, all of our employees and representatives are bound by ethics and best sales practices of each governing business partners contractual obligations that we represent or are affiliated with Pathway Communications Group and all of its employees, associates, and representatives have agreed to abide by this Code of Ethics:
- Pathway Communications representatives shall always act in good faith toward each client and other participating parties. They should always focus on serving the best interest of the client.
- Honesty and integrity are fundamental qualities at Pathway Communications Group. Representatives shall perform services, express opinions, based on genuine conviction and only advise within their areas of education, training, and/or experience.
- Pathway Communications Group shall be objective in its recommendations for purchases. Pathway shall not knowingly understate or overstate the need for a product or service, or misquote price for a particular service.
- Pathway Communications Group will never disclose client information without client approval.
- Pathway Communications Group will avoid activities that may harm the public, discredit themselves, or reduce public confidence in the profession.
- Advertising, marketing, and promotion of Pathway Communications services or qualifications shall not be fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading.
- Any representative, employee, or associate of Pathway Communications will be educated on the solutions they propose to the client. They should only sell or implement products that will not negatively impact the client. The client should gain from the interaction with Pathway Communications and be left with a positive impression of the the company and of the profession.
- At the beginning of the process, Pathway Communications will explain to the client whether they will assist with the implementation of the purchased product. Furthermore, Pathway Communications and client will agree on their respective responsibilities.
- Pathway Communications will not engage in unfair business practices. For example, negotiations should not include disclosing specific prices/rates of one carrier to another.
STRATEGICALLY SELL TO VERTICAL MARKETS
Pathway Office in the Cloud delivers essential IT services for email, file sharing, and web app security with stringent controls to address the requirements of different industries. With Pathway, we help our clients growing their business without having to worry about the security and compliance of their business tools.
Learn more about how we can help you in financial services, healthcare, legal services, high tech, manufacturing and architecture/engineering/construction.
PCG Provides a fantastic Hosted VoIP PBX Solutions that keep our business communicating 24X7 every day of the week. PCG is one of the best Cloud Provider, in the Tri-State Area. Our business is demanding and delivery’s high volume and PCG enterprise grade communications keeps us running. We would have no problem in recommending PCG to any Small to Medium Businesses around the country, if not around.
Rojic, CEO Nustech, Inc.