Polycom SoundStation IP 7000
Astounding voice quality and clarity from the world’s most advanced IP conference phone
The Polycom® SoundStation® IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom® HD Voice™ technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 7000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting dropouts to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
The SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone ever developed. Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room.
In the SoundStation IP 7000, Polycom has combined its rich history in voice conferencing and VoIP technology to develop a groundbreaking new conference phone that is the clear choice for SIP-enabled environments. It shares the same SIP phone software with Polycom’s award-winning Polycom® SoundPoint® IP desktop phones—the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry.
- Polycom® HD Voice™ unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology—delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- Flexible configuration options— multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and integration with Polycom HDX room telepresence solutions to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Strong, robust SIP software— leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry,with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
ADDITIONAL POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION IP 7000 FEATURES/BENEFITS
- Equipped with built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available.
- 20 ft (6.1 m) microphone pickup, and even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room.
- Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (built in)
- Optional external universal AC power supply kit: 100-240V, 1.3A, 48V/50W
- Size (W x H): 255 x 128 pixels
- White LED backlight with custom intensity control
- Standard 12-key keypad
- Context-dependent soft keys: 4
- On-hook/Off-hook, redial, mute, volume up/down
- Directional navigation wheel
- canada goose soldes Loudspeaker
- — Frequency: 160–22,000 Hz
- — Volume: Adjustable to 88 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume
- Full-duplex: Type 1 compliant with IEEE 1329 full duplex standards
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio maillot de foot pas cher path
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Background noise suppression
CALL HANDLING FEATURES
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment call waiting
- Call timer
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward),pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Call waiting
- Automatic off-hook call placement
- Do not disturb function
- Local feature-rich GUI
- Time and date display
- User-configurable contact directory and call history (missed, placed, and received)
- Customizable call progress tones
- Unicode UTF-8 character support.Multilingual user interface encompassing Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian,Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- CE Mark
- CSA C22.2, No. 60950-1-03
- FCC (47 CFR Part 15) Class A
- ICES-003 Class A
- EN55022 Class A
- CISPR22 Class A
- AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A
- VCCI Class A
- RoHS compliant
AC POWER VERSION SHIPS WITH:
- Telephone console
- 25 ft (7.6 m) Ethernet cable
- Universal power supply
- 7 ft (2.1 m) region-specific power cord
- Power insertion cable
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C(+32 nike air max pas cher – 104°F)
- nike huarache femme pas cher Relative humidity: 20% – 85% (noncondensing)
- Storage temperature: -30 – +55°C (-22 – 131°F)
- 37.2 x 7.3 x 39.4 cm (14.6 x 2.9 x 15.5)(W x H x D)
- 43.3 x 13 x 48.4 cm (17.0 x 5.1 x 19.1 in)(W x H x D)